I chose to post this today as the Halloween is close.
Materials: orange, green, fluorescent (or white) polymer clay.
Tools: cutter, something with round end (e.g.: paint brush), sculpting needle.
1. For each pumpkin we make an orange ball, with the wanted size.
2. We press each ball with the finger, just a little bit.
3. In each ball we make a dimple in the upper side, where the stem(?) will be.
4. With the needle we segment each ball, giving it that pumpkin look.
5. Out of green polymer clay we shape the stems and attach them. We make them like "snakes", thick in one part and thinner and thinner towards the other side. If you wish, you can add details to the stems, vertical lines, with the needle.
6. Preparing them to be attached on the findings. For rings, we let them as they are, to be glued. For charms/pendants we put head needles through them. For earrings I chose to bend the stems and make them into loops, making sure that the pumpkin will always show the same face (it can move when you put a needle through it).
7. Out of fluorescent/white clay we cut thin and small triangles for eyes and nose and zig-zags for the mouth. We stick them to the pumpkins and press carefully.
8. Bake. Varnish if necessary.
9. Attach the findings.
They look really cute in the dark!
If you have any questions leave a comment. Versiunea în limba română:[link]